You Think You Can Dance Comments
So why are the minorities in the bottom 4? And why hasn’t Artem danced hip-hop yet? I swear the majority of the dance styles are ballroom dancing... DANCE is not all about ballroom dancing. They need to put more hip-hop in there and even breakdancing!!! We need all the white people to take a chance at poppin and lockin like Jamile and that other girl...
And Melody – Mia was right. Her kicks are getting old. She needs to do more than just show her flexibility. You know, turns, fuertes.. something other than kicks! And PLEASE stop singing while dancing.. One of my biggest pet peeves (next to sickled feet).. It’s so irritating!! We can hear the song loud and clear, you don’t need to sing it too! I think she’s going to get kicked out. But who knows with all the Filipino support. Shoot, I’d vote for her just for that! Hahaha
Snow – Finally she’s out. No more looking at bleach blonde hair and hella scary eyes!
Yesterday: I had a meeting in Sacramento so you know what that means... a stop at Dos Coyotes! Whoohoo! HECCA grubbin Shrimp Burritos. Brian and I carpooled so we went there and then went to our old stomping grounds, the UCD Campus. It’s always fun to visit and be nostalgic.
Today: I’m watching WICKED! Yay! Finally, since we bought our tickets back in March (thanks to Cil). I’m excited. Hopefully me and J can check out some restaurant before hand (Go Open Table!).
1 comment:
OMG...yeah. I think that as they get closer to the end they should pick the couples AND the dances for them. Other than that, it's just not fair.
Post a Comment