9/20/2005

random thoughts...

NO MORE BEER
Drey told me the other day that all the Warrior Girls have to keep a journal of what they eat.. Whaaaat? I would not last if I had to do that... You would see chips all up in that journal! Hahah.. Anyways, her nutritionist told her that she can eat as healthy as she wants, but if she doesn’t quit drinking beer, she will never be as toned as she would like to be.... GREAT. So that means, NO BEER. If I want to lose my excess flab on my stomach and get toned up I have to quit drinking BEER. Her nutritionist said if she has to drink alcohol, it would have to be Vodka.. Great.

SIZE ZERO
I’ve been feeling a little bummed because my stomach is not what I would like it to be... Whenever I go shopping and I get into that fitting room I look at myself and think “uggghhh... NOT CUTE”. But then there are other times when I’m in the fitting room and I get bummed out for another reason.. I also get bummed out for being too damn small!!! I hate it when size 0s don’t fit me!! Yeah – whoop-ti-doo I can’t fit into size zeros.. but seriously, its irritating and frustrating. How would you feel if you couldn’t fit into anything at the store? I mean, regular clothes I can find.. Whats the frustrating part is finding work clothes, especially suits.. I can never find one that fits perfect. UGGH.

ERKIN LADY
Mann, this lady has been calling me up trying to set up a meeting.. She has been calling me everyday!!! ERKIN! Don’t you think if I hadn’t called you, it would mean that I hadn’t set it up yet!! JUST wait for me to freakin call you!! Chill out lady!!! GEEZ.

Another WEDDING!
I’m going to Dawn’s wedding!!!! WHOOHOO!!!! I’m so excited for her and Byron. He is such a nice guy!!! I can’t wait for their wedding!! I’m so glad I reconnected with my highschool friends. It’ll be so much fun!

5 comments:

lani putt said...

Hi Joy!! I know what you mean about not fitting into clothes!! I'm weird too because I am in between a 0 & 1. Size 0 is way too tight sometimes and size 1 is sorta big, it all depends on the brand. I can find things but I'm not 100% satisfied. It's only occasionally that I find the perfect fit although, Hollister seems to be fitting me just right these days. It's the only place that the jeans fit me perfect. It's hella expensive though and I just try to get the ones I really really like. Plus it doesn't help that I don't have a butt!! But being small does have its perks...like being able to by kids clothes! That's the best. hahahaha...Shopping....why does it have to be so difficult?????

dawn marie said...

ladies...it sucks being "plus size" too! Maybe we should all open a store and it'll be for "irregular" sized women!

dawn marie said...

ladies...it sucks being "plus size" too! Maybe we should all open a store and it'll be for "irregular" sized women!

Joy said...

For reals... I guess all women have a hard time finding stuff.. But yeah - there definitely needs to be a store for women who have a hard time finding stuff... I think I've seen a shoe store for small and big sizes somewhere!! Now if they could just make one for clothes...

valerie aka boski said...

it's funny, last week i wrote a blog on myspace about how i hate girls that cry about being fat when they wear sizes 0-2. cry me a river girls! i just think it's such a petty thing to complain about when there are women out there who would die to even fit into clothes in the women's or junior (and kids!) departments. i still love you guys tho.