High Maintenance
I got a comment yesterday that I was high maintenance...It was said in a joking way, but it got me thinking.... am I high maintenance? Do I look like I’m high maintenance? I don’t think I am but I could be totally wrong....People always say they have a hard time finding a gift for me, but that doesn’t mean I’m high maintenance...............right?
All I know is that I’m the least girly of all my girlfriends. I’m the girl in the group that tries to avoid wearing heels, that has the least pointy shoes and that would rather wear sneakers to a bar/club. Don’t get me wrong... I do love to dress up once in a while and be girly with putting on make up and all that. It’s just that a majority of the time, I prefer to be COMFORTABLE. That’s just me. Even at work. Maybe once every month or two I’ll look cute at work with my pointy heels and skirt, but for most of the time, I’m always up in penny loafers, slacks and a cardigan. SO Plain Jane.
I also know that I am not one to ask for much when it comes to gifts. I don’t think I’ve ever asked Jason to get me something specific for my birthday and If I did it was never anything expensive. I’m not one to spend hecca money on their boyfriend, so I wouldn’t ever expect him to spend hecca money on me. I always just expect him to know what to get me. I always think, its not the quantity or the cost of the gift, it’s the quality. Did you put effort into finding that gift for me or did you just buy it because it was on sale and/or because I told you to get it for me?
So NO, I don’t think I’m high maintenance. I may spend hella money on clothes, purses and shoes and every once in a while splurge on myself but I always do the splurging and never expect to be splurged. That's just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment