Saturday: Went to a wedding... Oops I meant cotillon! LOL. Seriously though, I felt like I was at a wedding. The centerpieces were beautiful and the debutante looked like a bride. She was beautiful. She even had 3 dress changes.. WHAAAT?! Straight up like a sweet sixteen episode with out the spoiledness and car at the end, hahaha. This girl is like a poster child! She can play the piano, she sings, she iceskates, AND she's going to Santa Clara University! She played the piano at the cotillon and even sang while playing! Her brother even played the piano and I swear, he could be the next Liberace, lol. Anyway, I think it was the best most all outs cotillon I've attended. I'm so glad we got invited. Made me wish I had a cotillon myself!
Sunday: Did some unpacking at Mendota... My uncles painted the garage, while Jason painted the pantry... My mom and I lined up the cabinets and unpacked almost everything in the kitchen. Thank God for relatives to help you out. It was a lot of work for a hot Sunday!! Last week, we also got some estimates for paint and carpet and OH MY is it expensive... I guess we didn't expect for paint and carpet to come out so much....We're going to try to get more estimates, at least with the carpet, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully we can make a decision by this week so we can get started!!! Can't wait for it to be done so we can move in more stuff!!
Anyway, yay for a 4 day work week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment