2/26/2009

Twitter Slang

To be honest, Twitter could be A LOT more fun if I had more friends on it... but nonetheless it's still fun to follow celebs (LOL, straight up stalker status)... Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher tweet A LOT... Like hardcore, and it's cool! So does Ryan Seacrest (even in between commercial breaks during AI, hahah). I never gave a crap about these celebs, but now that they're on twitter I am all over reading into their updates... HAHAHA... I'm weird like that. Anyway, here's a cool article on twitter and here's some twitter slang that I learned today, haha.

RT - Re Tweet - Basically a fwd so that others can see a tweet that they might not be following.

OH - OverHeard - If you hear something funny or insightful with your ears (as opposed to reading it on Twitter) and you want to repeat it, you can prefix it with OH.

HT - Heard Through - If you found out about something through a Twitter user, and you want to name ‘em by name, you Heard it Through them.

I also found a way to feed my blog onto Twitter through twitterfeed! Whoohoo! If anyone knows of a blackberry application for Twitter's search engine , let me know!! Another thing I can get totally addicted to on my blackberry (if I even have the space for it, uggh!).



4 comments:

Monsta Jones said...

you're blog asks for a twitter api login right when it loads.

Anonymous said...

HI JOY!!! haha my boyfriend is on that and watches SHAQ all day! haha shhh..

Anonymous said...

not watches... follows Shaq's twitter. I don't know the lingo sorry. I don't use that. ha. But yeah.

rosemarie said...

You are a hardcore!