2/13/2009

Challenge

I read this post on AT that talked about these families that didn't buy anything new for an entire year, except for toiletries, food and home improvement items. OH MANN dude. I don't know if I could do that... seriously. Maybe I could limit myself to one item a week to purchase just for me... but dang, going cold turkey for a whole frikkin year??? I don't think so. I would go INSANE! LOL. But you know what, I'm up for some kind of challenge since I'm on SAVE mode right now.

Starting Sunday, I will limit myself to buying only ONE thing a week for a whole month, except for toiletries, food, home improvement items, entertainment(i.e. movies w/ friends) and beauty services (Dude! I gotta get my eyebrows done and my hair cut!LOL!). And that ONE thing can be no more than $20. Hahaha. If I don't spend that $20 for that one week, it can roll-over to the next week and I can still buy ONE thing for $40, and so forth.... Mann, can I do this???? I'm definitely up for the challenge!!!

SWH....... WISH ME LUCK!!! LOL

I'll keep you posted if I FAIL or not.

2 comments:

mdtimbang said...

i have confidence in you. hey, did you hear about the sale of that make-up you like this weekend? hahaha.

two weeks tops for sure.

rosemarie said...

I should attempt this too, now that I'll have a mortgage. IDK how people do it, man!