It's only Monday and I HOPE I don't see anything else that'll tempt me to spend money. Fortunately, I'll be occupied for most of the week so that'll keep me from the malls.
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
2/23/2009
2nd Week
It's the second week of my spending hiatus and I used my $20 weekly max on this cute ass scarf =) I'm so happy! It cost me $26 with free shipping and since I only spent $14 last week, I was able to get this scarf... Whoohoo!! Honestly, I wasn't planning on spending my $20 on this thing.. but when I went to check it out again on Etsy I saw that there was only ONE left! One freakin left and since there was free shipping the price was just PERFECT.
It's only Monday and I HOPE I don't see anything else that'll tempt me to spend money. Fortunately, I'll be occupied for most of the week so that'll keep me from the malls.
It's only Monday and I HOPE I don't see anything else that'll tempt me to spend money. Fortunately, I'll be occupied for most of the week so that'll keep me from the malls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl, Obama needs you to spend money. Quit tripping.
Post a Comment