12/11/2008

Reading

I'm having a really hard time reading. Seriously. I'm like halfway done on Inkheart and I'm just not motivated AT ALL to finish it and now I'm trying to start on Tales of Beedle the Bard... Have any Harry Potter fans read this book? I've only read one tale and so far it's OK.... Nothing like reading Harry Potter, that's for sure. I also bought the 3rd book to The Little Lady Agency and I think THIS BOOK will get me back into the groove, but then I also got The Tale of Despereaux which I've only read one chapter and I think it will be good, too.... Just don't know which one to concentrate on, especially since I still have Inkheart to finish. So many books to read, but so little motivation.............. Ever since Twilight, other books just haven't been as inspiring =(

Maybe I should read the Twilight series all over again like my hairstylist who's already read it like 4 times... FOUR TIMES!! CRAZY!!!

Jason last night was like "You don't read as much anymore.... You should go read...."

Mmmm hmmm.... you weren't saying that when I was reading Twilight or Harry Potter 24-7!!! Hahahaaha...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

hahaha..Ge is so happy I'm done reading Midnight Sun since I stay up 'til 2 a.m.