12/05/2008

Denny

WHY did Grey's Anatomy bring back Denny!!!! He's a freakin GHOST!!! WTH?
I don't understand why they brought him back and why Izzie is having s**
with him like it's for real... I mean COME ON... It's hella not
realistic AT ALL!!! The show is getting retarded........

It's all about Private Practice now.

(But I'll still watch Grey's Anatomy, haha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg I was so behind with GA too, and I just saw it yesterday. I was very disappointed as well. uggh.

Lanie said...

yea, Denny is so three seasons ago..haha..when they brought him back,i thought she died or something like 6th sense.

Viva Sandino! said...

For reals. I am hella disappointed with the dead dude. And last Emmy season what's-her-name pulled herself out because she thought the writers didn't give her any good stuff. This can't be what she had in mind: wild sex with figments of her imagination. Tsk, tsk.