"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
11/04/2008
Ultra Slim Flocked Hangers
Over the weekend, Jas and I went shopping galore!! We completed about 95% of our Xmas shopping and Jason got a freakin whole new wardrobe, hahah! Hella all outs! Anyway, one of the things I purchased were these ultra slim flocked hangers at Ross... They were $7.99 and with our employee discount, it only came out to about $5... Even though AT gave a weak recommendation on these hangers, I figured I might as well just try it... They DID say it gave them some extra space in their closet...Anyway, I bought 30 just to try it out and so far it's given me at least 6-7 inches of extra space in my closet!!!! I can actually MOVE my clothes around and not squeeze to find a spot for a top that I want to hang!!! So yah!! I'm totally going to replace ALL our hangers with these ultra-slim ones!!! More space to buy more clothes, hahahah!! JK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAH!!! I saw those hangers too, but thought that it would 'lessen' my closet space. Man!!!! I wasn't a winner this time around...found nothing!!!
Post a Comment