"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
11/26/2008
Freakin Gmail Chat.
OK... so every now and then, I'll chat with people and ask a question and then never get a response back... I'm thinkin OK, they're busy or whatever, they'll get back to me... but then they'll chat with me later or the next day and my question never gets answered... so I'm thinkin WTH? Are they not getting my chats? And then to even get further worried, I think... OMG, did I ask the wrong question? Did I make them upset and so now they're ignoring it (not that my questions are inappropriate)? WELL, today I go to my chat history and look back at my previous chats and all the answers to chats from hella days ago and recent are there!!!!! WTH?????? Why are they showing up there, but not anywhere else? Not even on my phone!!!!! MUN..... So anyway, if I've chatted with you and you've asked ME a question and/or I've not responded to a chat you've sent me, it's because GMAIL sucks... hahaha. Just kidding... No, I think it might be the server at work... I LOVE Google. Especially now that they've got Gmail themes =) So yeah - for the past and for any future chats... I apologize. Hahaha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh mun... and i thought you hella ignore me when i be asking you queestions! LOL
Post a Comment