Yesterday, we went to check out the Puppy Love Store in Fremont and I
saw the most CUTEST puppy EVER.... It was a puggle and it was 8 weeks
old!! We got to hold him and everything... I wanted to just TAKE HIM
HOME right there, but I know we're not ready for a puppy... Or are
we????? I know Jason would say it would make for a good birthday gift,
but it's not something we can just buy without doing research and
figuring out if our house is able to manage a puppy... UGGH. I want that
puggle!! It's so cute and I can't stop thinking about it!! If you saw
that face, you would DIE..... There was actually one other puppy that I
liked, too... It was a maltese and I swear it was talking to me behind
the glass saying "Take me! Take me!" I didn't get to hold that one, but
it was still cute.... Oh! And I got to hold a black pug -- what I've
really always wanted!!! It was also 8 weeks old but his eyes were
bulging out so much that it didn't look as cute as I would've pictured,
hahaha... The puggle was definitely cuter... And it was selling for
$650!!! The shop owner said the puggle was the runt of the group and the
smallest, so I don't know what that means? Does he mean he's weaker? And
I also don't know what kind of dog a puggle is... Is it active? Playful?
Lazy? If I want this dog, I really got to look into it... But even more
so, WE got to look into whether we're seriously ready for one... I can't
be overtaken by the CUTENESS and the HELPLESS look in the puppy's eyes
saying "Save me from this puppy store"... I need to look at reality
here!!! Dillemas.... We'll see what happens...
4 comments:
awwww GET IT!!! :)
Maybe Ge can teach you guys on how to be a great master.
beagle and pug put together...hmm..have fun..haha
man! out of all things you DIDN'T take a picture OF???
Post a Comment