So I go home yesterday come to find that our tix to Flower Drum Song
aren't in the mail! WTF? So I call the numbers on the e-mail that I
received when they said I won.. There must've been 3 and no one picked
up. Then I looked online for the ABS-CBN general line and finally,
FINALLY, got a hold of the producer to Adobo Nation... He told me the
tix would be good for today (Oct. 28) and tomorrow and asked if we could
pick them up at the office. GEEZ! WHY? WHY, Did I get an e-mail that
said "If you want the tickets mailed to you, please send us your
address..." What was the point in that, when in the end I would've had
to pick them up anyway!!!! I asked if they could leave it at will-call,
but he seemed reluctant... I couldn't really get TOO IRATE, because I
just didn't want to with a fellow Filipino and plus, they were giving us
FREE tickets!!! So anyway, I told him we would pick them up..... HELLA
RISKY because we had dinner and cake blowing plans with the kids before
the show and so we'd be going to Redwood city, then to Union City, then
head over to San Jo for the show. MUN. The travels....
We got to ABS-CBN and made it there quick (6:07 p.m., show is at 8 p.m.)
so we weren't trippen on time.... but then we read the voucher and
OOOOOF, it says we gotta be there 1 hour prior to pick up our tickets...
GEEZ. Thanks for mentioning that to us PRODUCER!!! Here you are, hella
broadcasting my e-mail and saying we (me and Jason) could have a date on
his birthday, when YOU (Adobo Nation) can't even get it to us on time to
even do it!!!! SHEESH.
Anyway, on our way back, we get on Dumbarton and there is like MAD
traffic. MAD TRAFFIC. Some limo bus stalled or something, so I think it
took us bout 45 minutes from the dumbarton to even GET to Union City. We
ended up at Lisa's at like 7 p.m. Frick. So much for going to the show
on his bday =(
Luckily we have the option to go today...
We were kinda bummed on the Dumbarton knowing that we wouldn't be able
to watch the show on his birthday, but when we got to the house, the
kids surprised Jason and had a cake ready with 30 candles lit up, and
all our stress and worries went away... It's funny how kids can do that
to you =)
It turned out to be good day =)
1 comment:
yeah...kids are good for that kind of stuff ;)
Post a Comment