Ok, I think I've figured out why I've been feeling so uneasy... It's my damn To Do List. There's hella shit on it. And it's not just personal stuff; the majority of it is work related and it's been on the list for freakin' hella months... It's like I can't even enjoy the weekends because I'm already dreading the next work week! It also doesn't help that I'm taking hella days off this month... I can't even begin to think what work will be like when we get back from Europe.... Oh. Mun. I think I just need a new job.
And you know what, it's not that I can just work overtime and get my projects over and done with... It's the fact that I need to go through them with my boss so that she can make the final decision. I have hella projects where I need her to make the call and I'm only given pretty much one hour each week to go through them with her. That hour is usually used up talking about non-work related stuff, which then leads me to only have like ten minutes to talk about at least 10 projects where each one involves at least 30 minutes to talk through..... SEE why I have hella shit on my To Do list?????
And aside from work related stuff... there's also the personal.. and I think I blame gettng behind on that because of Twilight. Hahaha. I've been so damn involved in those books, I don't have time to do anything else, like clean or work out... ESPECIALLY work out. I probably shouldn't just blame Twilight for that. I think I've just been straight up LAZY.
I just need to get back into the groove and I'll be OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment