9/23/2008

Pacsiw

I made Pacsiw the other day for the first time and it was DELICIOUS! I was soooo proud of myself! I got the recipe from Jason's Dad... Well, it wasn't actually a recipe.. He just basically told me what to put without any type of measuring and that's basically what I did, hahaha. If you asked me how much I put of Mang Tomas and Vinegar... or the ratio... I wouldn't be able to tell you... I just put it all in the pot (along with onions and garlic) and let it sit for hella days... It was fah-rikkin HELLA GOOD! Uggh. I LOVE PACSIW! I've declared it as my favorite Filipino dish (YES, over Sisig!). It's just a bummer you can only make it after a big party when you can bring home some Lechon! Hahaha... Geez...

So, when's the next BIG party??? I'm dying to make more!!

4 comments:

Lanie said...

I totally agree with you on only being able to make it w/ left over lechon! We make it everytime after our parties..

Rizzi said...

hahah fiesta girl!!!!!!

R. Pali said...

next time...call me! i'm only 10 steps away.

Sharon said...

It's Paksiw!..Lechon Paksiw. I read the title and I thought it's another blog application or the Picassa website..and then you started talking about food..and I'm like..oh!..Paksiw..I heard you talking about making it when you were packing the leftover lechon.