8/27/2008

They're selling like hotcakes!


I just finished Twilight and OMG, I am hooked!!! It's such an easy book to read and the romance story behind it keeps you wanting to read more!! So today, I was going to skip out of work for a minute to get the 2nd book, New Moon, come to find that it's sold out at the Borders in Sunnyvale AND Palo Alto! OH MUN!!! So I called Fremont, and they have it, so I asked them to put it on hold for me. Apparently, per Borders, the books are selling like hotcakes! EVERYONE's reading Twilight!!!! The only thing is Eclipse is still on hardback and it won't match my paperbacked New Moon and Twilight, hahaha... HELLA picky, I know! But I want it to display nicely on my bookshelf! Uuuahh. LOL.

Thanks to Chelsey and Edelee, I'm a FAN of vampire love stories =)

I just want to forewarn everyone, especially Jason, that I'll be hibernating for the next few weeks because I'll be reading. HAHAHA.

It's probably a good thing, cuz reading will keep me from shopping.... LOL.

7 comments:

Monsta Jones said...

would people other than chicks like these books?

Christine said...

omigod. i am HELLA reading TWILIGHT right now too! i am HOOKED...i won't even finish reading your post cuz i don't want you to burn anything! haha!

Christine said...

btw...i have MOON and ECLIPSE!!

Edelee said...

I'm so glad you like my recommendations just how you also liked "next thing on my list"!!! Yey!!! I think i need to get New Moon now too! Sharon is taking forever to read Eclipse! Maybe I'll check amazon...

Archie said...

I tried reading the first chapter last night--fell asleep at page 16. I'm hoping something will explode soon...Thanks for letting me borrow it though. I left my Joy's Library Card application on the table. Please approve it.

Rizzi said...

Book Club!

Sharon said...

I skipped the 2nd saga coz of bad reviews..but maybe you'll like it..The 3rd saga is alright and I'm moving on the 4th..Can't wait to watch the movie with you guys. Are we gonna bring our S.O???