Jason and I were watching Adobo Nation and we came across this new sport we had never heard before - Sport Stacking. It's a sport where you see how fast you can stack plastic cups. PLASTIC CUPS! WTH? What kind of sport is this? The reason why Adobo Nation happened to be talking about this sport is because the boy (I think he's 11) who has the world record is a Filipino. His name is Steven Purugganan - HELLA Filipino last name, hahaha. Anyway, there are apparently 3 types of ways of stacking cups where these players compete in and in cycle stacking (you'll have to see the clip yourself), Steven can stack in 6.21 seconds. MUN! Anyway, here's a clip of him...
OK, so if you think THAT'S crazy, freakin checkin this ish out...
Oh. My. CRAZIES. I have a true respect for all sport stackers now.
CUP STACKS!!! I got this game as a gift in a white elephant gift exchange when I was like 10. Thanks to Jony Boots. It was missing a cup so I never really played. If only I knew it would become a competitive sport! Dammit.
2 comments:
CUP STACKS!!! I got this game as a gift in a white elephant gift exchange when I was like 10. Thanks to Jony Boots. It was missing a cup so I never really played. If only I knew it would become a competitive sport! Dammit.
oh dude...taryn has this game! it's hecka fun
Post a Comment