"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
8/29/2008
It's Lovely! I'll Take It!
OMG. This blog has me crackin' up!!! I'm here sitting in my office GIGGLING up a storm!!!! Anytime I need a laugh, I can always depend on this blog to do it! It's called "It's Lovely! I'll Take It!" and it's basically about poorly chosen photos from real estate listings... Some of this stuff she finds or what other people find for her, are freakin OFF THE WALL crazy... like WHY would you EVER post that picture of your house if you're selling it? LOL. I've shared some of her funny posts on my shared reader if you want to take a look at what I thought was hilaire.... It's definitely a blog worth subscribing to!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment