Yesterday
Yesterday, Jason and I took Bikram and I had my worst class EVER. I had to sit down hella times cuz I felt so nauseous.. It was horrible! And the thing was, I was doing so well for the first 30 minutes! On some of the poses, my stomach was hella churning and I felt dizzy so I KNEW I had to sitdown!! What I really wanted to do was step out and breathe, but I know I would've gotten in trouble from the teacher, so I just sat and rested.... Note to self: have a proper lunch if you plan to do yoga in the evening. All I had was yogurt.
Today
Today is my first meeting for the 10 year reunion show and I'm kinda nervous...We're not going to actually rehearse, just talk about people's availabilities and who can do what as far as the line-up of the show. Still though, I'm kinda nervous because I haven't danced in FOREVER and so I don't know how it's gonna be like dancing again with NSM and with people who HAVEN'T stopped dancing... Maybe I've lost it??? Eeek.. Once they see me learning the routines, they might wonder, "Why the hell did we ask her to dance again?" hahaha.. MUN. Seriously. Hopefully it'll be like riding a bike and I can get back into the groove of dancing easily... I HOPE. Otherwise, I'm screwed and I'll feel bad that I even decided to participate in this show....
1 comment:
Hi Joy! where do you take your Bikram class? Is it the one at Fremont? I want to try it so bad but I can't get someone to do it with me.
Post a Comment