On Saturday night, while having dinner at the bar in Monterey's Fish House, we met a couple who was in Monterey for business & pleasure. The man apparently was some football coach and he was filming something??? I can't quite remember. All I know is he had a phat ass ring!! Haha.. Anyway, the next morning, as I was waking up I thought about the man (no, not nasty thoughts) and how it would be totally cool if we were ran into John Madden as he was out traveling & eating at the bar by himself... Then I started thinking about what I would say. I straight had a whole conversation prepared for that possible moment..... (WHY I was thinking this, I HAVE NO IDEA... It was early in the morn.. I was already awake and I was just waiting for Jason to wake up)... I wanted to tell him that I loved listening to him every morning on KCBS...And then I started thinking about all the things I knew about him... all his funny stories he told... about his life....the chemistry he has with the KCBS crew... OH MUN, I just could not stop. When Jason finally woke up, I told him what I was thinking about and what I would say to John Madden if I ever met him.... He thought I was wierd. hahaha.
SO.....That day, we go to Carmel Misson.. Go to mass, walk around the grounds, get in our car... and FREAKIN GUESS WHO WE SEE STROLLING ALONG AS WE WERE PREPARING TO BACK OUT OF THE PARKING LOT...... JOHN MADDEN!!!!! I was straight TRIPPEN OUT!!!!!!! I was telling Jason, let's get out of the car and talk to him... It's freakin meant to be!!!!!!! But he said that he was told that John Madden doesn't like to be bothered, so we decided not to talk to him, and passed the perfect opportunity to say hi and tell him that I was one of his fans. DARN.
It was just SOOOO wierd that I thought of him in the morning RANDOMLY and I freakin see him a few hours later!!!! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!!!??? Hmmmm... Let's see... If I think about winning the Lotto in the morning and what I would do with the millions of dollars... I wonder what would happen?????? Hahaha. What are the chances... I guess you never know!!!
2 comments:
crazy! yeah, i know people who see him at church. he's always in back so that no one sees him.. and once people do, he leaves mass.
That's crazy. You should've told him your story!
Post a Comment