6/23/2008

One Week

Jason's off to LA for work, and when he comes back tonight I'll be leaving for Vegas. I won't see him until this Saturday when he meets up with me in Vegas with both our families... It'll be the longest we've ever been away from each other since we've been married! ONE WHOLE WEEK! I already miss him NOW! Uuaaahh... Hahaha. OK, OA... I know.. but still.. dang ONE WHOLE WEEK?!? Uggh.

I know I shouldn't complain, because really, anything is better than being at work in your office, but it is gonna be hellllla hot in Vegas... Suits in 110 degrees is NOT FUN. MUN. What sucks is that I'm staying in Luxor while the conference is in Mandalay Bay, so I freakin have to walk in the heat!! By the time I get to the conference, I'll be hella sweaty!!

Anyway, I'm not sure WHAT I'm gonna do there BY MYSELF.. It ain't like I'm gonna go to the club BY MYSELF, hahaha... Plus, I'm not much of a gambler... so I guess that leaves shopping, which normally, I'd be totally gung ho about... BUT, I just went shopping with Lot over the weekend and kinda over did it, so I should probably stay away from retail for a while... SO WHAT NOW??? I guess I'll just read in my hotel and relax... haha... Sounds hella boring for being in Vegas! WTH?

Oh well, SWH....

3 comments:

Rizzi said...

"over did it" is right.. ugh.

dawn marie said...

dang...i don't know what i would do without byron for a week!

Archie said...

3 words--Thunder Down Under...