Theres a place in SF that's doing a One Swap Shop event on June 17, where you basically bring clothes, etc. and swap with other folks! Food & Drinks are provided, too! It looks pretty cool and interesting, but I can envision it being a mess, with girls fighting for the best things hanging... haha. This actually reminds me of a book I read, The Shoe Addicts Anonymous, where one of the characters puts an ad on something like a Craigs List for shoe addicts that are size 7 to come meet on Tuesdays to swap designer shoes! Pretty neat idea.. I'd probably do it amongst friends, but what are the chances, or more like, what are MY chances of finding several friends with size 4.5 feet... UM. NONE. SOL. Oh well.
On another green note, here's an article on the Best and Worst Companies on Global Warming. The comments are pretty interesting, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment