6/04/2008

Hornblower

So initially when we bought our tickets for dinner on the Hornblower I was kinda regretting purchasing them just because they were so damn expensive.... But I'd never gone on the Hornblower for dinner, with Jason and with KPC and the rest of our SOs so I figured this would be a great opportunity to experience dinner on the Hornblower. The tix were freakin expensive... the most I've ever spent on dinner, but it turned out that we got them for 50% off! So Kudos to Noi for freakin finding this deal and making sure it included Open Bar... That ALONE gave us our money's worth!

Overall, it was a great experience. The food was good, the music sounded great and we had a great view of San Francisco's skyline. Not only that, it was fun hanging out with my cousins and our husbands.

Here are a few pics from the night...


No comments: