Dad: Do you know how to play Black Jack?
Me: Ummm yah, kinda.
Dad: Here's $100, go play Black Jack. We'll wait for you here.
Whaaaaat? First of all, sah-weet! Second of all, why Black Jack? He could've given me $5 and that would've lasted me hella long on the penny slot machines. Haha.
So I walk away thinking OK, I don't really wanna play Black Jack, he won't really know what I'm playing when I walk away (cuz in my mind I want to play roulette), but I have this fear that he's gonna check up on me, hahaha, so I go play Black Jack, thinkin I need to win the big bucks for my Dad so he can be proud of me, but EH. THAT doesn't happen! Oh well, the money lasted pretty long considering it was my first time playing Black Jack in Vegas. Haha. So I think I did pretty good losing a hundred bucks. Hahaha.
So it's day 4 and this time my mom gives me a bill to play. Whoohoo. Frikkin only child privileges dude! Haha. So I play roulette (I love $5 minimums) and I'm up $80. I stop for a little bit. Give my winnings to my Dad so he can play, and then I try to find my mom so I can give her half the winnings, too. Well, SHE'S nowhere to be found. I'm thinkin she friggin gave me money so I can get out of her hair! Where is she?? Oh well, her loss... I go play roulette and have no luck and so I'm here at the slots chillin cuz I'm tired of gambling. Mann dude my Mom is such a penny slot machine gambler, just like her Mom, straight up. I can never find her at the casinos!! She's always off somewhere!! And I'm hungry! Hahahaha.
Seriously, I'd rather spend my mula on shopping (obviously from the first two days of being here) than gambling. At least you know for sure you're coming out with something!!! Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment