2/20/2008

Joseph Anthony

Last Sunday Jason and I had massages at Massage Envy. My MT was Joseph Anthony. He was pretty good as far as his technique goes and the amount of firmness that he used, but then it just got hella wierd... First of all, there was one point where he put his thigh on the table and massaged my arm as it was laying on his thigh... wierd. I never had an MT put his thigh on the massage table as a prop for massaging! OH, and then second... you know how you can look through that hole where you put your face when you lie down with your stomach down? Well, when I looked down, I noticed he had his shoes off!! He was massaging me bare foot! I guess that's not too wierd... But still... Not to be mean, but he wasn't very friendly looking.. I don't know what nationality he was.. maybe Hispanic, but definitely American born. But he had long ass hair... below his ass... So when he was putting his thigh on the table to massage my arm, I could feel his hair grazing through my arms... IIILLL.. it didn't feel RIGHT. OK, and so to top off the wierdness... As he was conversating, he told me about this side business he was doing... Get this - LICE REMOVAL service... Apparently its a booming service and he has hella clients. Parents call him up and he helps remove lice from their kids... In my head I'm thinkin, DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THIS AS HE IS MASSAGING ME? Oh mun! My scalp better not be itchy after! (AND BTW, It's not) So anyway, he said Lice can be contageous if it gets all caught up in your nails, but since he doesn't have nails, its all good so I shouldn't be worried... OH MUN.. Thanks for the reassurance. So anyway, after that, I got all wierded out... and yeah, that was it. He was OKAY.. He was good at first... but like I said, after the lice conversation and his use of thighs, his rating just went down from there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should bring an ipod or mp3 player with you