So two days ago, I found out that you could create your own library online on Google (See Joy's links)!! HELLA COOL!! Ok, I just sounded like a nerd right now. Whatever. Anyway, you can add books to your library, rate them and write reviews! You can even categorize them too! What a great way to share your recommendations to your friends that are also avid book readers!! AWESOME!!! If anyone has a library to share, please share them with me!!
Anyway.... I'm going a little crazy with reading... I have way too many books on my list to read and I have this really bad habit of buying more books than I really need. I need to just slow down and buy one book at a time. I just can't help it when people recommend books and just RAVE about them. My carpooler is probably the best resource on what books are good because she reads hella books (like hella) and re-reads her favorite books (she read the whole Harry Potter series TWICE). She even has a whole wall in her house dedicated as her book shelf.. DAYAM! That's hella!!! Maybe over time I can accrue that many books... but I guess if I do, that probably just means I should borrow from the library, and stop buying... haha. That's hella money spent on books dude!
No comments:
Post a Comment