I guess I never created a New Years resolution list for 2007 like I did in 2006… Maybe because at that time I was engaged and figured I wouldn’t have the time to accomplish any goals? Who knows? Well, regardless, I was able to accomplish a few things this year of which I’d like to mention:
1. Read over 15 books this year.
2. Planned a wedding!
3. Ended the year with no debt!
4. Transitioned to Chemical free products!
5. Created a calendar for cleaning duties
Those are a few I could think of right now…. There were also items that I had in mind to do throughout the year, but never accomplished:
1. Get back into dancing – I was just too busy and never had time to go to the studio
2. Work out more often – I was very off an on with this.
3. Take a Cheese class – By the time I actually looked into taking a class, the ones I wanted to take were booked.
4. Go to Hawaii – No PTO and no Mula… boo
And for 2008… Drumroll please…. Here are my goals for the year:
1. Get back into dancing
2. Work out more often (3 times a week)
3. Take a wine & cheese class at Cheese School of SF
4. Take a cooking class at Williams Sonoma
5. Get back into ballroom dancing with Jason
6. Read 15 books this year
7. Travel to 3 places I’ve never been to
8. Try to have a baby =)
9. Go to Hawaii
10. Get carpet shampooed & chimney cleaned!
11. Save money!!
12. Try 5 different restaurants this year
SIDEBAR: Goodluck Ge on your surgery! We’ll come visit you afterwards! Go Bionic Arm!
1 comment:
yes have a baby! my peanut will need a playmate!
Post a Comment