11/21/2007

It's Friday!

Yes, I know - it's a Wednesday but since we're off tomorrow and Friday this is actually a FRIDAY for me (in terms of work).. whoohoo!!! Let the festivities begin! I think I'm gonna need to work out today to prep myself for all the grubbin that'll be taking place almost EVERY DAY!

I swear, I love my Berry but today I had a minor heart attack.. I had some problems with synching my calendar and so all day yesterday our IT was helping me fix my synching problem. We must've installed hella software, then uninstalled hella software. By the time I had to leave, fortunately, he was able to fix my problem.... EXCEPT for one thing - when I got home, I realized helluv my appointments were duplicated and then when I deleted some of the appointments, it would give me this error message... So, I figured once I got into work to synch up my calendar it would be fine... but NO... when I synched, almost ALL my appointments got deleted!! OH MUN!! Minor Heart Attack!! Well, eventually I was able to fix it myself - Thank God - and now my Berry is back to normal.. phew!! I was beginning to regret having Berry especially since all day yesterday the IT guy was saying how much he hated fixing blackberry's (geez, what a way to make someone who purchased a berry feel good!)...

So yes - that was the lowlight of my day yesterday.. And today's lowlight is that I'm here at work... but the highlight is that I'll be leaving at 2 p.m. Whoohoo!

No comments: