My weakness has been shoes and bags. More shoes than bags... but even more so, BOOTS! I think I've bought more boots in my life within this past month or even this past year! I just love boots, especially when they fit perfectly around the ankle and calf.. AND especially when they're my size - 4.5!!! So yeah - I've been over buying boots, like I really need more.. But really I DO!! You need black flat boots, then black pointy boots, then black round toe boots... Let's not forget the same thing but BROWN! Then you need your UGGS... OH MUN.. The list of neccesities go on and on!! It's a good thing Nordies has their sale going on so I could go buckwild with buying boots! Hahaha...
I do have to say one thing.... I don't have as much of a shoe fetish as Sharon!! Dayam! She is HELLA hard core with buying shoes. I thought I had it bad, but dayam - she's all outs!! She's my shoe-buying idol!
I swear, if only I had a normal shoe size like 6, or at least 5, I could buy all the shoes possible!!
3 comments:
Jason wears Uggs.
My shoes are really cheap though..e.g my ebay shoes, my payless boots.. im eyeing for this brown cowboys boots but Ge hates it.
If you're a lifelong "shoe diva", you probably suspected that a nice pair of shoes:
--improve your self esteem
--make men drool
--make your entire wardrobe look better
--improve your daily comfort
Post a Comment