10/25/2007

Sold!

Yay! I just got a call from Crossroads letting me know my Coach bag sold! I had it on consignment to sell at $65, which meant I would get 50% of the revenue. Kinda sucks, considering I spent hella money on the bag... but Oh well, that was like 5+ years ago and if I didn't try to sell it on consignment, I would've just donated it to St. Vincent De Paul!!

And to be honest, I didn't think it would sell at all... I liked the bag because it was bigger than the rest of my other Coach bags.. BUT, one time I wore it with a red top, and my damn red top (from PI, I think) bled through the Coach (GREY colored) bag!! MUN.. So yeah, there's like a red mark on one of the sides... and STILL.... someone purchased it for $65!! Hahahahah...

Sah-weet!!

No comments: