Massage Envy
I had Aaron at the Mountain View office and he was GOOD. I think he got my knots out in my shoulder (but since then I think they've crept back up)... He did a great job and mann, it was hecca cheap for a GOOD massage!! I spent $50 including a 15% tip for a 50 minute massage.. Helluva a cheap quick fix!!! Not sure if I would become a member. Just not ready to commit to a massage every month even though my body needs it.. And really, to even be MORE honest, I can't commit to a $59 monthly payment, even though it already includes a free massage!!! So yeah, maybe when I FEEL the need to have one, I'll just go over there and get one considering the GREAT deal... And then, If I notice that I'm getting that FEELING once a month, then MAYBE I'll consider getting a membership... Just not right now.....
Vicky
So about two weeks ago I went to this lady, Vicky, for a facial. She is located at World Hair Design in Newark (off Jarvis) and was recommended by Leilani who goes to her once a month... I decided to try it considering Lani's face is flawless!! So I went and mun, she was GREAT!! Now, THIS I'm considering on doing monthly!!! It didn't hurt like other facials I've gotten and she gives a great shoulder and neck massage at the end... She does a little bit of everything, from taking out blackheads, to masks, to massaging the face... It was just OVERALL great. She charges $50 for a facial but you can buy a package of 10 facials for $400. I personally never spend that much on facials (I usually spend $30-$35), but she is totally worth it!!! Eventually I'll buy a package (hopefully), it's just right now, forking $400 is not in my budget!!!!!
1 comment:
Yay...glad you liked Vicki! She is totally the bomb and I love going to her! Now you know my secrets to flawless skin!!! hahahahaha....
Post a Comment