"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
8/31/2007
Bundlers
So I was listening to KCBS this morning and they were talking about Bundlers... Not sure what they are specifically, but it was about how theres only a max to what you can donate to a candidate running for election, and so people funnel money through random families to donate TO the candidates... This was brought up when the state I guess got caught off guard when a family from Daly City - the Pah (not sure of the spelling - it sounds like Paw) family donated like $200K to a candidate or several democratic candidates. So as I'm listening, I'm wondering if they are Filipino -- cuz you know .... DC !! So he goes on to say, the husband is a mail man (ok - possibly Filipino), the wife -- a homeowner (whuuut) and the daughter's name is Dimple, and the son's name is Winkle..... OH..................MUN.............. guaranteed FILIPINO for sure.. And Winkle???? MUN! How moded is that to be named WINKLE...and to be a boy with that name.... Hahahaha... This story cracked me up. Thanks KCBS. uuuahh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment