6/22/2007

I LOVE JASON BECAUSE....

1. He makes me laugh
2. He makes me cry (in a positive way)
3. He does these funny dances when So You Think You Can Dance goes on, hahaha
4. He GETs me
5. He can finish my sentences
6. He knows how to dress
7. We share the same values and the same beliefs
8. I can shop with him and he won't care
9. He likes to explore new places with me (whether it's a new state or just a new shopping mall)
10. He's understanding
11. He gives me space when I need it
12. He's cute and has a great smile
13. He's a romantic... and has never stopped being romantic for the past 11 years
14. He's huggable like a teddy bear (there's a reason for his chubbiness)
15. He never EVER gets mad
16. He has an INS (internal navigation system).. hahaha..
17. We have the same humor
18. I can watch TFC with him and not feel like a FOB (although I wish he could translate more often, haha)
19. He's driven to be something and BE somebody
20. He loves me sooo much and so unconditionally....There are no words to describe the LOVE that he has for me... Sometimes when I think about how much he has put up with me and how he has just NEVER GIVEN up on US, I just get an overwhelming FEEL of emotion...

To know you are LOVED in THAT WAY and THAT MUCH is just AMAZING... really....

No comments: