Last Friday RAC decided to throw a small birthday party for Edsel... While the guys drank up 40s, the girls took shots... Mookie came a little late cuz she had a dinner, so by the time she got to my place, we were all pretty faded and she figured she had to catch up.... Hour or two goes by and she's downed HELLA SHOTS... and next thing you know? She's throwin up in my bathroom... Yeah, doesn't sound bad cuz at least she made it to the bathroom right? And not in my carpet? WRONG.... Today is Wednesday, 5 days later and my itty bitty bathroom STILL smells like puke!!!! YUCK! The next day (Saturday) Jason and I hella cleaned up. We hella cleaned up the bathroom, the walls, the toilet, etc. and yet the STENCH would NOT go away!!! Does this sound familiar??? It's like my seatbelt story happening all over again!!! We still don't know where the puke smell is coming from. Jason at first though it was the crevices in between the seat cover and the toilet seat... then we thought it was the bathroom walls.... now, I have no freakin clue.. I sprayed the toilet with Clorox Beach and lit a scented candle a few minutes ago.. I hope the BLEACH does the trick. Cuz I won't know WHAT TO DO if it still doesn't go away!!
MOOKIE -- You OWE me BIG TIME!
hahahahah... just kidding =)
So wedding planning??? I ordered the bridesmaid dresses and the Junior BM dresses!! That was quite stressful!! Now we gotta pick out the tuxes and the flower girl dresses!! We're waiting on Michelle to make a sample of our invitation and pretty soon we'll have that done!!
Here's our Save The Date!

No comments:
Post a Comment