2/01/2007

caught up

Mann, I haven't blogged in a minute! I've been so caught up lately with wedding stuff, I just haven't had the time! I think now that I got the bridesmaids dresses out of the way (kinda) then I can spend more time blogging and doing stuff other than WEDDING stuff!!!

Theres only 6 MONTHS left and already its getting cah-razy!!! So far we got the following done:

church
reception
photographer
videographer
florist
cake (we did our cake tasting)
food (we did our food tasting)
stretch excursion
tickets to our honeymoon (2 free tickets to Italy, whoohoo!!)

And thats about it! I think.... Next month we're registering for our showers and wedding. March, we're doing our hella expensive engagement encounter (geez). April, we're having a wedding shower in Chicago. And then in May we're having our wedding shower here at my parents. CAHRAZY. Oh and June will be our bachelorette party. Whoohoo! DUDE, this year is going to be so crazy with Lot & Ro's wedding and OUR wedding. It's going to be insane in the membrane!!!!

So aside from wedding stuff, we've tried a few new restaurants.

Zibbibo - It's alright. Located in downtown Palo Alto. I believe its mediterranean food. Anyway, I had butternut squash ravioli which was really good. I didn't care too much for the dessert (some Mocha tart) and their lemonade was straight lemons with no sugar. Oh and their mussels were good too.

Sino - Chinese restaurant located in Santana Row. It was good. Pretty overpriced for Chinese food if you ask me. You're pretty much paying for the ambience. It's a really NICE restaurant. My fave dish was probably the calamari. It was accompanied with a really good sauce. It was probably just straight up rice wine vinegar, haha.

World Gourmet - Buffet restaurant located off Stevenson Blvd. The place is HELLA big. It has like 2 private rooms (where you could throw private rooms). The food was alright. We went there the last 30 minutes before closing, so all the food was pretty much the remains of whatever was left. Its pretty much like any other Chinese Buffet Restaurant. I doubt I'll ever go back there again, haha.

No comments: