10/02/2006

UPDATES

I found THE DRESS!! Whoohoo! And to top it all off... I was under budget!!

I have to admit though, I was feeling buyers remorse the day after .... I started doubting whether it was THE ONE... but both my mom and Lot thought it was definitely the best one of all the dresses I had tried on at the other salons.. Plus, all of my BMs LOVED the dress (like they would tell me any different, ngeh!) so I feel more confident.. We'll see when its ready in January...

Another WEDDING UPDATE... I think I found my wedding band... hahaha.. Lot and I went shopping the other day and decided to stop at a jewelry store to check out wedding bands and OH MUN... We both found what we wanted... Kinda pricey... well, HELLA pricey.. so we'll see if we really get our DREAM bands...

Books --- I'm on my fifth Stephane Plum Novel!! It took me a week to finish "Four to Score".. Now I'm on "High Five".. I'm so into these Novels! Who knows, maybe I'll finish all 12 by the end of this year!! Yeah right.

Fiesta -- Another year and so comes another Fiesta.. Every year, my family throws this big party at the Holly Center to celebrate the Virgin Mary. All the kids and adults perform, blah blah blah, and I get to be the lucky one to emcee.. Whoop-tee-doo.. So not excited. I hate it!! And I always get the guilt trip.. My aunt always says I have to emcee, because "there is no one in our age group thats being represented." Thanks Ge, Lot, etc!! Oh well.... it beats singing!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

make sure there's enough food at your family fiesta...last time i went there was no more!! and you know me..I'll be LATE!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooh mun. did i tell you that lady for BB&B called me back with a quote. OH MUN..