Today - Did my first of 4 visits for the Burke Williams Promotional package in S.F. Went to the city with Lot and used their amenities and had literally, a PURE RELAXATION massage. It felt so good. I was definitely in need of one! Then had good ass Thai food at the Westfield Mall... and shopped till our asses dropped!!!! Dude, I bought way too much... but oh well. How often do I go to the city to shop? And how often do I find hella cute stuff that is worth buying!!! So yeah, to make up for the damage, I seriously cannot walk into a mall... at least for 2 weeks. Then I can go crazy all over again! Hahahaha.....
Playing hookie with Lot was the best... We were definitely overdue for some bestfriend time, just us 2. It was so fun to hang out all day =) Thanks hoo! I love you!
Whats even better is that we get to do it all over again with DARMZ on Nov. 12 for our DARMZ annual spa day!!! OH MUN! I love Burke Williams!!!!
1 comment:
i love you, too!
man.. our spa event is in 2 weeks! yes! hahahahahahahahahaha.
lets complain about construction again.
Post a Comment