dinner
Yesterday I invited my parents over for dinner... It was so nice to all sit down and have dinner. Ever since they had the house renovated there hasn't been a central place for all of us to sit down and eat because of the way the kitchen is now.... So yeah, they came over along with my cousin and Jason. Now, it may not sound like a big deal to some people, but having them over is a big deal to me... The thing is, my parents rarely come over. You think they do to hover me.. But they don't. I don't know why? I think its because they get wierded out that I live on my own, or maybe they don't want to face the fact that possibly Jason might be living with me??? I don't know. But whatever the reason, it has made them barely come by... Which is fine, I just wish they would barge in on me every once in a while, believe it or not... I better shut my mouth before something moded happens to me. hahahaha......
wedding planning
So we finally got a reception site.. Whoohoo.. Now we just gotta get a church... We're still in the process, but we should know sometime this week if we get the church we want... Cross your fingers!! Our reception site is Villa Ragusa. Its only a banquet hall, but its a nice one and its fairly used for weddings, to the point where they have wedding packages.. It comes out so much cheaper than what we had budgeted for (with Sofitel) AND they do all the catering, etc. Only thing is, its in Campbell.. I know, hella far... But oh well, its affordable and its a place Jason and I BOTH like... I'm just glad we finally found a place.. It was starting to get frustrating!!
So, as we're waiting to finalize our church, we've been looking into photographers.. DUDE, so much to choose from. The only way we're narrowing it down is through recommendations and advice from our married friends AND with the help of Mike! Thank God we have Mike to filter down all the okay photographers! Shoot, everything pretty much looks the same to me!! We're also looking for a videographer.. Well, not looking for one, we're kinda set on a friend's husband, so we're going with that.. But we'll for sure know by the end of this month probably... So yeah, the wedding planning is going!!! I think once we get all four things out of the way, reception site, church, photographer, videographer, I'll start looking for my wedding dress, and then after that, we'll chill for a bit and maybe start on the florist/decorator and Save The Dates next year...
Oh... and by the way......... We're having Open Bar ALL NIGHT BABY!!! hahaha... but only for beer and wine and sodas, etc... Sorry, we don't want to get too roudy now (you know how GBD crew does it! sorry medsel! hahah)... hahahah..
3 comments:
gbd??? gas brake dip?? LMAO!!!
yay! im so excited!!!!!
i'm getting so excited for your wedding!
Post a Comment