2/03/2006

phone call continued...

I did it. Finally. I got scared that maybe he would be coming in early today for whatever reason, but he didn't. I got his voicemail. SAFE. phew. The message went well. I think. We'll see if he calls me back. I totally lied and said I would be in a couple of meetings and might not answer my phone...hahaha... Good thing we have caller ID. I am NOT going to pick up if he calls.. I'd rather wait and see what he says on my vm! Hahaha... Crap. I hate this.. Oh well.. he shouldn't be upset at the extra changes. They're so minor and you know, there shouldn't be changes in the first place. If anything he should be blaming himself for not mirroring what we have in our current contract.

10 minutes later....
He called back and left a vm. He has no problem with going over other changes.. Yeah he shouldn't!! phew... Unfortunately he's busy and I'm "busy"... so we'll have to set up some time next Monday to discuss.. SAFE.

No comments: