1/23/2006

updates

the key to staying healthy
is tangerines... I swear I eat like a box (those boxes you get at Safeway) a week and it has kept me virus free! I don't want to jinx myself but this is the first winter season in how many years that I have NOT gotten SICK sick... I guess it could be a mix of getting the flu shot for the first time in my life too.. but I swear, I've been around so many sick people lately (AJ, Emmalie, JASON - especially, and more) that it's almost amazing that I haven't caught anything... I really do believe that tangerines are keeping me germ free.. maybe not so much specifically tangerines but just the overdose of Vitamin C is whats keeping me healthy. I bring 4 to work.. 2 for breakfast, 2 as a snack after lunch.. and then I eat like 4 when I go home.. hahaha.... HELLA... They're so good and so sweet it's like eating a healthy candy. hahaha...

manny PACMAN paquiao
WOW... What a way to unite all the Filipinos all over the world... I was watching the news last night on TFC and they were showing how there were hundreds of people gathered together in different parts of the Philippines just to watch the fight... Cities were showing them on big screens for people to watch outside. Movie theathers were selling tickets to watch the fight on the big screen. And then you have everyone else here in America and all over the world watching it from their own homes. Kudos to PACMAN for winning the fight. WHOOHOO!! Go Philippines! Hahaha... I bet his album is going to be a hit now that he's won. hahahaha... I still wouldn't buy it. LOL.

work
Super busy.... I can honestly say I spent the whole day working and not doing personal email! Hahaha... It's so busy that I feel so scattered... I have to keep writing lists of things that I have to get done in order to keep track of all the projects that I'm doing.... I'm the type of person that loves to write a list of things to do and the idea of crossing it off the list gives me the satisfaction of completion.... And it really matters to WRITE it rather than put it in electronic format. Putting it on Outlook Tasks is just not the same.

No comments: