1/05/2006

nostalgic

A couple years ago (maybe 3, Lot - how long have you been with Ro?), Lot had just gotten with Ro... This was during the time we were kickin it with the ENDUP crew (Trace, Terry, Chary, Charles, Mikey, etc.). I guess Lot didn't or couldn't go out that night, so I was left going out with the rest of the group when normally it was always Lot and I hanging out with everyone together..... Anyways, we went to some bar or club. I don't remember where... I just remember I got drunk... Not too drunk but VERY buzzed/borderline drunk... Well, you know what happens when you get drunk... Your emotions take over you. And yup, that's what happened. On our way home I called Lot.. And I was BALLIN!!! Like someone-just-died BALLIN. This was straight up in front of friggin Charles and Terry (OH MUN, embarassing!) And I called her because I missed her... I told her that I was NOT supposed to be here without her and that I missed her insanely....I was HELLA Crying.. I choke up just thinking about it (so OA)... Anyways, I have no idea why I am thinking about this...maybe because I'm a little faded from drinking a couple beers or maybe I just miss her right now.... I don't know....Whatever the case, it just again reiterates the fact that I love this bitch so much... hahaha... for reals. Okay -- back to PIZZA and Beers with the boys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so gay

Anonymous said...

aww.. OMG, I'm hella CRYING RIGHT NOW!

i love you zoy. helluv.