I’m getting nervous. I’ve rehearsed my speech to and from work several times now so I think I got it down, but you know how it is... it’s always different when there’s a hundred people staring at you. I think though of all the best men and the matron of honor, I’m the only one that has anything prepared, so I think I’m safe. I just have to make a note to myself: DO NOT DRINK TOO MUCH on the way to the reception. OG. And YOU KNOW there’s gonna be loads of alcohol in the limo.. AND the drive is 45 minutes long. OMG.
So yeah – today is going to be a half day. Actually less than a half day. I’m waiting for Lynn to call me back to see if she could bump someone out of her schedule so I can get my nails done. I love her. She really goes out of the way to book an appt for you AND she chats with you, unlike them other nail ladies who talk in their language and YOU KNOW they’re probably talking ISH about you. It’s so cute because she knows all of my girls so YOU KNOW she knows all the CHIS MIS that goes around. Hahah.. so funny. Anyways, I’m glad to be getting my nails done. Its about time. Plus, I’ll have them done for Vegas – which by the way I need to go shopping for!! I looked in my closet last night to see if I had anything I can use for Vegas and all I kept seeing were cardigans! My wardrobe is so boring! I’ll worry about that next week. I just need to concentrate on getting some work done before I leave and the wedding!
Wedding Details:
Tonight – Sleep over at the Bridal Suite at the Fairmont Hotel in SF and Happy Hour at the Tonga
Saturday – Wedding Ceremony at St. Ignatius, Outdoor Wedding Reception at Mill Rose Inn (Bed and Breakfast place) in half moon bay.
Whoohoo! Let the Fun Times Begin....
No comments:
Post a Comment